A reporter from Mediaite.com asked Press Secretary Robert Gibbs if the President had any reaction to the upcoming Restoring Honor Rally on August 28th and he claims the President hasn’t heard about it. Wait, weren’t those tea party people dangerous?
There’s a key piece missing – Glenn has the ironic exclusion. Plus, another telling moment from this weeks White House Press briefing as a reporter asked what Glenn calls the best question ever asked by a White House Press. The question was so good it actually left Robert Gibbs speechless – ok, that happens a lot, but it’s still a really good question.
Joey Vento, founder of Geno’s Steaks, has been speaking out against an increasingly nanny state style government who doesn’t seem to believe the American dream can still be achieved. Vento strongly disagrees, and he should know – he started his business against all odds: with $6 bucks and a family name that wasn’t exactly the best. How’d he do it
The President has just decided to skip the pesky Senate confirmation process and simply appoint socialist Don Berwick to head up the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services…
The question comes up over and over again: How does 20 percent of this nation control the other 80 percent? Ignore it. Deflect it.
Does Obama’s new Medicare administrator care more about America’s health or redistributing America’s wealth?
As the date for the historic Restoring Honor Rally rapidly approaches, the opposition intensifies. Opponents are promising counter rallies and even the Black Panthers say they may make an appearance.